The iHeartMedia West Virginia Hot Dog Festival will be back Saturday, July 31st, 2021, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate one of the region’s tastiest traditions!
The iHeartRadio Huntington network of stations will be encouraging all its listeners to visit their favorite participating hot dog vendors from September 21st to 27th, just like they were attending the Hot Dog Festival and to try some that they’ve never tried before! Participants will have a chance to win an awesome new 65-inch television or $100 gift card from Walmart!
VISIT THESE LOCATIONS BELOW
• Stewart’s Original Hot Dogs, 2445 5th Ave, Huntington, WV, M-Sa 10a-9p; Sun 10:30a-9p
• Coal Grove Freezette- 416 Marion Pike, Ironton, OH 45638 - M-F 5a-8p, Sat 6a-9p, Sun 11a-8p
• Frostop Drive-In, 1449 Hal Greer Boulevard, Huntington… Open Monday through Saturday 10a-10p; Sunday 11a-10p
• Shake Shoppe in Ironton--M-W 6:30am-10pm; Thursday 6:30am-9pm; Fri-Sat 6:30am-10pm (closed Sundays)
• Shaffer’s Drive-In in Milton—Mon-Sat 10am-9pm (closed Sundays)
• Whit’s Frozen Custard on Winchester Avenue in Ashland—Mon-Sun 11am-9pm
• Sam’s Hot Dogs
• Sam's 5th Avenue, 2885 5th Avenue, M-F 11-7 Sat 11-5
• Sam's Westmoreland, 4450 Piedmont Rd, M-F 11-7 Sat 11-5
• Sam's Kenova, 2025 Oak St, M-F 11-6 Sat 11-5
• Sam's Lavalette, 4621 Rt 152, M-F 11-6 Sat 11-5